Imagine that you're watching a video on YouTube, and then suddenly a 4 minute ad pops up about this guy in his garage with his new Lamborghini talking about how he reads one book a day. Annoying, right?
Tai Lopez's 67 Steps advertisement
Well, looks like YouTube is starting a new subscription service that will ultimately stop ads from playing when we watch videos. For $9.99 per month, you can watch YouTube videos without ads. BUT WAIT! There are more perks that comes with YouTube Red. You can listen to videos in the background while running other applications, download videos for offline play, a new music streaming service, exclusive videos from top YouTubers, and many more.
YouTube Red offers many new benefits to people that buys the subscription, but is it all worth it? It seems like YouTube is starting to become like Netflix, where you would have to pay for no ads. Although the regular YouTube would stay the same, it would just have ads in it and wouldn't be as much "exclusive" to its name. So would I buy this subscription service for its benefits? Nope. Ads might drive us crazy, but you can just skip it, unless the ad is hilarious like the french version of the Expedia+ Rewards here. Other than the videos playing in the background, I won't be paying for YouTube Red yet.

Hello! I really like this post because of all the commercials you put in it as examples. I feel that this aspect makes this post more memorable and entertaining; Especially the "Here in My Garage" commercial which at this point would be considered a meme. While I do like your post for the different commercials you used, I think that you should explain your answer more. You only actually answer the question in the last sentence. Even just connecting your previous examples to your answer would help out. Otherwise, nice responce and I can't wait for your next post.
ReplyDeleteRunning videos while running other applications? Can't you already do that without YouTube Red? Also those two ads you used were entertaining nonetheless.
ReplyDelete